Sunday, November 13, 2016

About those comments.....

I'm in the process of getting back into posting again and one change I'm making is something that I have been wanting to do for over a year now.

Get rid of IntenseDebate for commenting.

When I first started using it was great and did a lot of good but after while they made some changes that just hosed up the commenting and my attempts to contact them for support were all for naught.

So I've decided that I'm just going to press the big red button and yank IntenseDebate off the blog.

The reason I didn't do this about a year ago is because I was scared to lose comments. But at this point I've been out of the game for almost a year now and the comments feel like they came from a different era.

Bear in mind I haven't gotten rid of any posts but you may see that comments that were once there are gone.

I do apologize for gutting the comments but IntenseDebate just wasn't doing it for me anymore. I've gone back to the original basic Blogger commenting system as I think that will do just fine.

Take it easy!
-->