Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days of Pumpkin - Pumpkin Spice Oreo


So it's that time of year when we get pumpkin spice everything.

I'm a fan of pumpkin spice. A big fan. In light of that (and the fact that I haven't been doing much at this blog lately) I've decided to do a bit of a project.

My plan is to blog about one pumpkin spice item everyday for the month of October. Some will be good. Some will be Bad. Some will be Ugly.

Tonight I tried a new entry into the pumpkin spice arena. The Pumpkin Spice Oreo.

Oreo has made a name for itself over the years for having a near constant stream of different variations of their classic creme sandwich cookie (even that dreadful looking fruit punch one) so this time they have decided to take a swing at pumpkin.

Honestly its kinda of meh. Not horrible but not something I can see myself going out of my way to stockpile. The filling has the usual flavor you'd expect from pumpkin spice. It wasn't too sweet but oddly I don't think it goes too well with the vanilla cookie.

All in all it's something that can serve as a break from the usual Oeroes that are around all year but I don't think you'll be craving them a for the rest of the year when they are not available.

Okay folks I'll be back tomorrow with another treat.
-->