Saturday, October 4, 2014

31 Days of Pumpkin - Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte


So I told my girlfriend today that I was only going to do my series on weekdays and she shut it down quite simply.

"But Babe, that's not 31 days."

She's technically right so today we have the Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte of Starbucks.

This is an annual drink that coffee shop giant has been offering for quite some time and it's one of the many pumpkin spice treats that I will certain have many times while its available.

I normally don't add whipped cream to my drinks but this is one of my exceptions.

The spices are very strong in the drink and it's not too sweet so they come out even more. The texture is nice and creamy as well. Between the flavor and creaminess you really can't drink this fast. Its meant to be sipped and savored.

My only problem with it was that even though it's iced it didn't get cold fast enough so for the first few minutes the drink was still noticeably warn.

All in all its a good drink and I encourage you to enjoy it. I'm not sure when Starbucks will stop serving these but I'm pretty sure they go at least until Thanksgiving.

Goodnight!!!
-->