Wednesday, October 8, 2014

31 Days of Pumpkin - Ghirardelli Pumpkin Spice Caramel


I didn't even know Ghirardelli made these until about a month ago when I saw them in SAMS Club. And then, what do I come home to after a really aggravating day at work? A bag of these (along with basic milk chocolate caramels and another new one called cinnamon crunch).

Like the basic milk chocolate caramel the pumpkin spice caramel is simply caramel with a pumpkin spice flavor. And like the basic milk chocolate caramel, this one is good too.

The chocolate is smooth and the caramel melts in your mouth just right.

This is a really good piece of candy. I can see myself tearing through a bag of these before they are taken off the shelf for the year.

Do you have any pumpkin treats/sweets/drinks recommend?
-->