Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cooking with Danny Stage 12

Now that I'm getting my grip on reality back (but still job hunting) I think its time to actually start blogging again. Well now that I'm spending a lot of time at home I've been working on my cooking skills. Behold!


Over Roasted Potatoes

3 large russet potatoes

4 tblsp of olive oil

1/2 pack of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning (its a package of dry seasoning that can be found near the salad dressing)

Wash the potatoes off good, real good if you want to keep the skin on (I actually use a scrub brush and a drop of dish detergent on each potato). Cut them up into small pieces. I generally cut each one in half and then cut each half in half (lengthwise) then chop into small pieces.

In a large mixing bowl mix them altogether until the potatoes are coated in oil.

Put the potatoes into a casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil.

Bake them in the over at 350 for about 30 minutes.

Enjoy!!!


-->