Friday, July 12, 2013

Get your hard hats out folks.....shit is about to get real

Okay on the last year or so I've been getting highly upset with Intense Debate over the fact that they simply have not responded to my requests for help with getting rid of the Widget install for their commenting system and putting the Template install in its place.

I believe this has caused problems ranging from comments not showing up, the full web and mobile versions of my site showing different comments (from what I've been told the web version shows them all but the mobile version doesn't), to the URLs of my posts getting jacked up.

And I'm pissed about it.

So I'm going to do something that I've wanted to do for a very long time but have not gotten around to yet.

I'm going to back up my posts and comments as good as I can and then I'm going to do a massive clean up that will hopefully allow me to go back to the default Blogger commenting system without losing comments. I'm going to have to basically do this on my own because Intense Debate has been absolutely zero help to me.

There is a good chance that comments will be lost in this and I apologize in advance but this has got to end because I think I'm getting to the point where if I don't solve these problems now they will become major catastrophes later (especially if I somehow gain any a large following).

So until you hear from me my posting will be more sporadic than it is now while I work on this stuff in the background. You may pull up the site while I'm working on it and see some weird things out of place and even see some things missing. Please don't be alarmed the place is just under construction.

Hopefully by the time the smoke clears I will be done with Intense Debate for good.

If you need to get up with me you can still reach me at dannyboisdotcorneratgmaildotcom or on Twitter @dannyscorner.

Take it easy folks.
-->