Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gaming Insurrection 1st Qt. 2013

Did I ever tell you about the online gaming magazine that I write for, Gaming Insurrection?

I'm sure I had but just in case let me mention it again.

I was talking to my buddy Lyndsey sometime late 2011 who had been working on GI since 2002 bit but in recent times she was low staffed and asked me if I wanted to contribute some reviews. Well I've been wanting to get more writing under my belt so I jumped on the chance.

We release quarterly (start of the quarter to be exact) and while we mainly do older games we do slip in the occasional current hit.

Don't be scared to drop by and give a look!

Below is a video from Lyndsey's "Editor vlog" series on the tools and talents she utilizes when putting Gaming Insurrection together each quarter.

-->