Thursday, September 27, 2012

To Shave.....or Not To Shave....

Okay folks I have a bit of a crisis.

For Halloween I have this brilliant idea of dressing up as a woman. Well there are two small obstacles standing in the way.

First off I have feet that are pretty fucking huge. It's a hard enough time finding men's shoes much less women's shoes (flats only because heels are are cruel joke IMO). That would be folly worthy of a Sean Bean meme photo ("One does not simply find women's shoes in 16EEE easily."). But I can get past that. I figure I could wear a dress that is long enough to reach the floor and then I can wear whatever shoes I want. Sounds like a plan, right?

So what in the holy hell am I going to do with this goatee on my face?

Normally this would be a no-brainer. Cut it off and let it grow back in a few weeks. Simple enough and all would be well again wouldn't it?

Enter the Ladyfriend.

Over the last two months or so I've been dating this really laid back and cool as hell woman. Things are looking up (or skyrocketing if you will) and I'm really enjoying my time with her.

Ladyfriend likes playing with the goatee and she does not take kindly to the idea of going without it for a few weeks.

Any suggestions folks?

(Let me say that this isn't some actual plea for advice or help. This is a way for me to express how I feel about the new complexities of dating and being in a relationship. Feel free to goof off in the comments.)
-->