Thursday, September 13, 2012

"I Stopped Listening at...."

When I listen to something (or read something) its pretty rare that I will play the "I stopped reading/listening at...." card. It's kinda rude to not totally hear someone out. But sometimes I have to give in and do it. This is one of those times.




The man in the video starts off with defining misandry as the equal opposite force equivalent of misogyny.

This is already starting on the wrong foot.

The reason this is starting on the wrong foot is because it is from the get go trying to argue that the things that harm men and women are equal. This is a doomed argument NO MATTER WHO it comes from.

Seriously I didn't even finish the video. By all means if you finish watching it and want to comment on it go ahead.

(And it doesn't help that he calls himself giving MRAs a chance and then turns around calls them names. I guess calling people shit sacks is only bad when its done to feminists?)
-->