Check it out!
1. One contraceptive shot that can either last nearly 10 years or be counteracted with a second second.
2. Its about as expensive as the syringe used to inject it.
3. Its been 100% in human trials in India for about 15 years.
4. It will give men even more control over their reproductive rights.
5. If brought to the States it could make to to human trials in the next few years (probably thanks to those trailblazing Indian men that have been using it for so long already).
Is there really anymore to say than that?