Monday, February 6, 2012

Getting to know you 2012

I've actually been meaning to put this up near the start of the year for like the last three years and now I finally did it. Just a round of questions to get an idea of who we all are. Feel free to not answer some if they get too personal or change a question if it doesn't apply to you.

1. What is your occupation right now? Tech Support for a bank.

2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any.

3. What are you listening to right now? Velveteen by Yoko Kanno.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Peanut M&Ms.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? No.

6. What's your favorite liguor? Rum.

7. And what do you drink it with? I can drink it with anything but if I have a choice root beer.

8. How old are you today? 31.

9. What is your favorite show on TV now? Right now I'd have to say Being Human on the SyFy Channel.

10. What is your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No.

12. What is your favorite food? Hamburger. Nothing can match a good burger.

13. What is the last movie you watched? Dazed and Confused.

14. Favorite day of the year? Any day where I can leave town and just "let my hair down so to speak". This is usually Halloween.

15. How do you vent anger? Ranting followed by silence.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Don't remember.

17. What is your favorite season? Fall.

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Yes.

19. How do you have your hair styled? In an afro that's due for a trim.

20. When was the last time you cried? A little over nine years ago. Yes I know I'm damaged.

21. What did you do last night? Worked on my blog a bit, played Skyrim, then bed.

22. What are you most afraid of? Unanswered questions.

23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Spicy Cheese Burger?

24. Favorite dog? Don't like 'em

25. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

26. How many states have you lived in? How many countries? North and South Carolina. Just the US.

27. Diamonds or pearls? I had Pearl but it was stolen before I could finish it but now that I have Black and White- Oh you're talking jewelry. Don't care for either of them.

28. What are you reading these days? Secret Circle trilogy by L.J. Smith

29. Do you run or contribute to a blog (if so don't forget to drop a link) or other online publication? (Yes I do. Link? You're on my blog now. But I do also contribute to Ethecofem.)

30. Usually after someone asks me a round of questions I'll have come up with at least one of my own. Here's your shot to ask me one. Make it count.
-->