Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fourth question about profiling: Bonus

After reading this I think one thing that sticks in the back of my mind is the following question:

To the people who think its okay for a woman to be scared at the sight of a man and think its right to expect all men to go out of their way to make women feel comfortable.

Does this apply to anyone with any fear?

I myself am willing to accept with the idea of a woman being suspicious of men. And I'm also willing to make the same consideration for a white person that gets suspicious around black people and expects all black people to go out of their way to make white people feel comfortable. Point being its all or none to me. Its the height of unfairness to say that out of all the groups of people in all the world only some of them should be expected to go make special concessions for other groups, especially when determining who should make such concessions is based solely on what group they are a part of.
-->