Friday, July 1, 2011

Axe Getting Its Mind Right?

This is an ad that ran for Axe last year:



I just saw this ad again earlier tonight but it wasn't quite the same. For the life of me I have not been able to find this "new" ad online yet. But anyway if you come across it notice that unlike the one I have above here she actually asks if she can bury her face in his backside. Her actions could still be considered forceful by some but I think its a lot better than the original.

Could it be that Axe is starting to get their minds right when it comes male sexuality? Usually guys in these ads are portrayed as losers that will do anything (namely use Axe products) to get attention from girls/women. Its kinda nice to see this, assuming its part of a larger change in their outlook on their target audience.

And by all means if someone by chance finds this "new" ad online please share so we can do a side by side comparison.
-->