Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekly Mashup Stage 54

Holla at ya boy!

Mother Abducted Daughter 25 Years Sentenced to 18 Days in Jail: So a woman abducts a child and hides her for 25 years, separating her from her father (who was awarded primary custody). She is only caught when said child tries to get a marriage license. Her punishment? 18 days.

I Wish I Had an Evil Twin: Why We Love and Fear Doppelgängers: Come on admit it. At one time or another you probably thought that having an evil twin would be cool right? I know I did.

Running over husband with SUV five times is not evidence of premeditated murder, conviction overturned: So exactly how many times do you have to run someone over in a vehicle for it to could as evidence of premeditated murder? Let me guess it was self defense right?

Make Your Own Ice Cream Bars for Tasty Summertime Treats: Yeah.

Underage sex study reveals selective prosecution of boys: Is there a bias against boys when it comes to punishment for under aged sex?

Dylan: What's Yours Is Mine, And What's Mine Is Mine, Too: "We've pointed out many times before the absolute hypocrisy of those who constantly build on the works of others, but go ballistic should anyone seek to build on their works. Where it gets really ridiculous is when people insist that, if you don't like things like this, you should 'create your own'."

Nadya Suleman's doctor loses California medical license: "The California fertility doctor who implanted a dozen embryos in Nadya Suleman, resulting in the birth of eight babies, will lose his medical license on July 1, state officials said."

Listen up, fellas: Naked man-parts? Not so sexy.: I don't have any idea what the hell this writer is talking about here. Apparently "Because I want some dick." is not closely related to wanting to see dick as a reason for having sex.


I'm calling bullshit.


Later!

4 comments:

elementary_watson said...

Having an evil twin? I would love to *be* an evil twin .... :-)

Endless Summer said...

"I once went on holiday and pretended to be twins. It was amazing fun. I invented this mad, glamorous sister and went around really annoying everybody. And d'you know, I could get away with anything when I was my crazy twin Jane."
"But you're Jane."
"Kinda stuck. It's a long story."

Danny said...

You have a point EW.

Danny said...

That's awesome.

-->