Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Stage 1: Your Favorite Song

I've seen this on Facebook a few times so why not give it a try (I'm not doing it on Facebook because everytime I try I'm taken to a page where I have to grant an app permission to access my page, no.)?

Your Favorite Song

This is extremely difficult. I like way too many genres to just pick on and even in all those genres its hard to just reach in and pick one. So what I'll do it pick a favorite that no matter who old it is (and its pretty old) I will probably always love it. I present to you Nancy Sinatra's "You Only Live Twice".

10 comments:

Bema said...

I'm going to this along with you [so make sure you post consistently]:

Favorite song, maybe: Never Going Back Again

elementary_watson said...

Tough one, as there are so many songs I love, and so many songs I found out one day that they don't touch me as much as they did any more.

But I'm loving "Romeo and Juliet" by the Dire Straits for quite some time now, so I'll go with that one.

Marc Jones said...

Cool I just started doing this over at my tumblr so far for my favorte song I've got:

The Smiths - Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before

Song I hate: Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi

Song that makes me happy: B.O.B Featuring Rivers Cuomo - I've got the magic in me

Song that makes me sad: Green Day - The macey's day parade

Plese keep it up I enjoy finding out what makes people tick musically :)

Danny said...

By all means go along with it Bema. I've already scheduled the first 15 ahead of time.

Danny said...

Not bad picks you go there Marc. As I said I've already got the first 15 scheduled so they'll be coming once a day (but at different time so I won't seem like a robot). Can we get a link to your tumblr?

Danny said...

Yes it is hard to choose just one to call your favorite.

Marc Jones said...

Sure here you go http://2020surgery.tumblr.com/

Danny said...

Thanks Marc!!!

womanistmusings said...

My all time fave is Imagine John Lennon.

Danny said...

A good pick.

-->