Tuesday, May 17, 2011

G.I. Obama?

Remember a while back when I said the Medal of Honor is not an XBox 360 Achievement? Well it looks like there are people who still think it is.



What you have here is the latest action figure from the Connecticut toymaker Hero Builders. The figure is of President Obama dressed as a Navy SEAL. This worries me.

Just like the words of Bryan Fischer whom I mention in my previous post this is pretty much glamorizing violence. Passing the message that in order to matter one has to commit acts of violence or that acts of aggression are worthy of praise.

Unless someone is planning on making an action figure for the person/people that cure AIDS, or save a bunch of lives after disasters, or other efforts that aren't violent.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I don't want to nitpick, but I definitively see more Punisher than Navy SEAL.

Danny said...

Its the shirt, I thought the same thing.

-->