Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekly Mashup Stage 46

Whasssssuuuuuuuup?! I've begun studying (X)HTML and CS3 (in addition to my A+ study) so I don't have a lot.

Fat Disgusting Americans Force Coast Guard to Change Regulations: I'm sure the writer of that post "wasn't meaning to offend anyone" and all. Well then why do I still feel plenty offended by that post?

Netflix Update: All Star Trek TV Series To Begin Streaming In July: Oh hell yeah! Its not cool that they hatin on Deep Space 9 (its not coming until October) but this might be enough to get me to switch from Blockbuster Online.

I Implore Every Public Bathroom to Install These Toepeners Immediately: This would make going to the bathroom in public SO MUCH nicer.

Transocean Execs Get Bonuses after `Best Year in Safety': The bonuses ultimately went to charity but still.


If you remember Street Fighter 2's bonus round then you'll love this.



Take it easy!
-->