Saturday, March 26, 2011

You ever read any of H.P. Lovecraft's material?

I haven't. But its a name that I've seen come up a thousand times in conversation about scifi literature. It's one of those I put on the back burner with the intent to read later. Well its later now thanks to Cthulu Chick.

This woman has seen it in her heart to gather all the works of H.P. Lovecraft and put them into a nice ebook format. Its available for the Nook, Kindle, iPad, and several other formats.

Say it with me folks.

Thank you Cthulu Chick!!!!!!


Happy reading.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I think you'll find Lovecraft's work interesting. His social and political views are, to put it mildly, a century or so out of date, but the man's command of language and ability to use setting to the story's advantage are second to none.

-->