Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I know I'm going too far....

but I just had to laugh when I came up with this one.

In my lovely state of North Carolina the state House passed a bill that would allow for people with concealed carry handgun permits to bring their weapons into places like parks and restaurants, even those that sell alcohol. Mind you there are limitations such it being illegal to be in possession of a concealed weapon while consuming alcohol in a restaurant, even with a permit. And also parks and places that are holding official sporting events are also still off limits.

Yeah it worries me a bit that this is coming up and it really worries me that the fact that other states are already doing this is being offered up as proof that we need to catch up to the others for the sake of conformity.

But really what popped up in my mind was this. Look familiar?:

2 comments:

Tim said...

No offense danny, but the more I read about stuff like this, the happier I am that I live far away from gun-happy America.

Danny said...

I don't blame you at all Tim.

-->