Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yeah Firefox just sucks when it comes to Blogger

It looks like Firefox just doesn't like some setting or customization I'm using and therefore doesn't want to let me use the Template Designer. Well damn Firefox I'll just use Google Chrome. (Yes I find it odd that a non Google browser won't work but a Google browser will.)

So I've redecorated again. Take a look around. Check the links. Look at the colors. Don't be scared to tell me what you think or if you can't see something or something looks odd. Remember I'm putting this stuff up so you can read so if you can't then we need to do something about that.

2 comments:

womanistmusings said...

Hi Danny, I really like the look but I thought that I would point out that white writing on a dark back ground is hard to read for those that visual impairment.

Danny said...

Hey Renee. Did some more tweaking (I really want to keep the blue going). How does it read now?

-->