Saturday, November 6, 2010

Zero!!!

Oh in case you have been wondering this countdown you've been seeing is a countdown to today which is my 30th birthday. Hopefully if all has gone well (I typed this up and scheduled it a few days ago) I am in the Washington DC area wildin the fuck out and turning 30 and shit.

While I'm still living in what amounts to hell I absolutely refused to turn 30 at home sitting in front of my pc either playing games, blogging, or surfing. If I have my way about it I should be out somewhere having some fun with some good close friends of mine. I'll see you folks when I get back!

2 comments:

elementary_watson said...

Belated happy birthday to you, fellow 30 year old, somehow I couldn't post a comment a few days ago ...

Hope you had a good time :-)

Danny said...

Yes I did. Went out with some old friends and had a blast.

Thanks.

-->