Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Casting Call for Guest Bloggers!!!

Oh no not here. While I would like to get to that point one day I just don't think I've built a strong enough of a presence here in The Corner to take it to that level, not yet anyway.

Actually April, the main brain behind Ethcofem (of which I am one of her nearly silent partners in crime) is looking for guest bloggers to drop by her lovely place.


Hello!

I’d like to start featuring guest posts from a variety of people offering different perspectives on topics that we frequently discuss here. I put up a page with more information for people who are interested. Check it out, and email ethecofem(at)gmail(dot)com if you’re interested!
Have something you want to blog about but don't have a space of your own? This might be a good place to get your voice heard. Want to dip your toes into the waters of blogging? A guest post may be what you need to try your hand.
-->