Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Its just a fad you say?

You know about that whole courgar thing going on these days right? Yeah its thing that has people all hyped up about the sexiness of older women who go for younger guys. Its gotten out of hand and it looks like there may be some numbers that suggest that such women don't exist in the numbers the media would have you believe.

Frankly I'm sick to death of the whole thing. I said a while back that I blame American Pie for it suddenly becoming cool for guys to be attracted to older women. That's why you have Cougar Town, that's why you have people going gaga over MILFs that are barely 30, and that is why you still don't want to search MILF in a search engine these days.

I have to admit that I'm not so sure that I like it better that my preference for older women is "cool" these days than before when I my preference for older women made me weird. But it doesn't matter. Fads and trends wax, wane, ebb, and flow. But my preferences are my forever.
-->