Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekly Mashup Stage 6

I hate having to pick what to blog about but I just don't have time to do a post on every thing that catches my attention. While at work I'm about to do some surfing and pick up things to look at later but once I get home I just don't have time to cover everything and I end up having to perform triage basically. Its not like I blog full time and professionally so I don't exactly have a lot of time for. So to that end I'm just gonna have to start doing my Weekly Mashup posts more often. Here goes.

One In Three Campaign: Toy Soldier is getting the word out about a campaign that started last year to bring attention to the often dismissed problem of violence against men.

It's Friday and the Question is...: Renee is collecting coping strategies and horror stories about trolls.

Broadband connection funding: President Obama has announced intentions to set aside millions to offer broadband internet into rural areas. Let me say its going to be an uphill battle since most of the established industry tries to actively stifle competition in the broadband market.

TV Shows We Lost This Season Parts One and Two: Ed Left of Alpha Waves takes a moment to mourn the shows that will not be returning this fall.
-->