Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm really trying to give up my tit for tat style...

but sometimes I just can't help myself. Came across this post about MRA comedy. Frankly I think its an interesting idea. Making comedy (and hopefully generate some badly needed social commentary) about the issues that heavily affect men. At the end of the post there are a few common sayings and how to change the endings with an MRA spin.

Behind every great man...is a trail of struggles that largely go unacknowledged.

A woman needs a man like a...a man needs a woman. Yeah marinate on that one for a bit.

Boys will be...boys...as soon as they realize being a boy doesn’t mean subscribing to what other people say boys are supposed to be.

It's a man's...world. And a woman’s world. And a boy’s world. And a girl’s world. And a ________’s world. We’re all in this together.

Hell hath no fury...like a man who has finally realized there is wool over his eyes.

Okay so those are too long to put into a comedy routine but I think they are worth being said. Got any of your own?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No change is really needed for this one:

"Children are a poor man's riches. - English Proverb"

-->