Thursday, July 8, 2010

Beavis and Butthead revival?

If you were a teenager in the mid 90s then I'm sure you at least heard of the show Beavis and Butthead.

Idiotic antics, commentary on music videos, the occasional bit of insight.

Would you believe that series creator Mike Judge is said to be talking about reviving the show?

While I have to admit that I like the idea of seeing old favorites come back from the grave I don't think this one will stand the test of time. People like me who enjoyed that show back when it ran from '93-'97 will more than likely have moved on and will not find anything funny about updating that old routine with current music and events.

But hey if Beavis and Butthead get revived can we get a revival of Daria as well?

2 comments:

Eric Jackson said...

I like Mike Judge. :) 8-)

Eric Jackson said...

I like Mike Judge. :) 8-)

-->