Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wow!!! 500 Combo!!! And it only took 2 years!!!

Goodness my oh goodness me my precious corner turned two today and this is my 500th post. Which is kind of amazing since I just hit 200 posts at this same point last year. Speaking of the last year let's take a look back. Here's one post from each month since Jun 19th of last year.

June 29, 2009 - Well Actually They Are Out There: My response to a Courtney Martin article that seems to push the idea that in order for men to gain for themselves we need to play second fiddle to women.

July 24, 2009 - Echoes From the Computer Room: The first in an admittedly sporadic line of posts about work.

August 17, 2009 - Because there is no way a child would want a fit father right?: Canadian Justice Minister Rob Nicholson attempt at misdirection when it comes to parenting.

September 30, 2009 - Does it really matter if he acknowledges or denies the photos?: Wondering what a mayor's taste in clothing has to do with his ability to be a mayor.

October 6, 2009 - Unless We're Talking About The Body Part...: I'm done with associating unlikable jerk-like behavior with a part of male anatomy.

November 23, 2009 - This Is What Feminism Is Talking About: Just wanting to make sure that Nadya Suleman's actual name goes in the history books instead her being remembered only as "Octomom".

December 26, 2009 - So this is how far we've come with Domestic Violence awareness?: Asking why if people take DV so seriously why do people still act like female against male violence is not only not a big deal but something that should be cheered on and encouraged.

January 23, 2010 - To The Devil With This Expectation: My experiment with shaving the hair under my arms. You'll notice that takes you to Ethcofem, a place where I co-blog. Go check it out and show April some love.

February 26, 2010 - I am so glad Biurny Peguero didn't get that deal.: Biurny Peguero is a women who, after sending a man to prison for a rape that didn't happen, finally offered to tell the truth...under the condition that she get immunity from prosecution. Thankfully she didn't get the deal.

March 1, 2010 - No Fat is not the same as Nigger.: Why are people so obsessed with "_____ is the new ____" statements? People are trying way to hard to be hip.

April 6, 2010 - A bit closer...: I'm starting to question the way people throw around the word "patriarchy" so much. To quote a famous swordsman on a quest for revenge, "I don't think it means what they think it means."

May 17, 2010 - Being A Guy And Being A Virgin: Shedding some light on the life of being a male virgin.

June 2, 2010 - His body, his choice?: In terms of male birth control some people just can't handle the idea of men having more options that condoms and not having sex.

So there you have it folks that's some of what I've been up to for the last year. Here's to hoping that I continue on my path to find my way, learn and hopefully teach the basics of human rights, and cross paths with others doing the same.

Take it easy folks.
-->