Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

A day to honor dads indeed. (I'll even be nice and make this sentence the only reference to how Obama didn't go for the hat trick on attacking dads on Father's Day and actually spoke positively about dads today.) I want to take this time to tip my Fro to all the dads out there that are doing everything they can to be in their kids lives despite the forces working against them. I want to take this time to tip my Fro to all the dads out there who work hard to give their kids the best lives possible, even to the detriment of their own. I want to take this time to tip my Fro to all the dads that do their best to make sure the kids they raise grow up into the best adults possible. I want to take this time to tip my Fro to all the dads that are passing on their good virtues to future generations.

And most of all I want to take this time to tip my Fro in thanks to all the dads our there for being dads.
-->