Monday, May 10, 2010

Its good to know there's a feminist on that...

Yeah apparently someone opening a NSFW (not safe for work) email with topless women in it is a reason to circle the tanks.

He wasn't objectifying women.
He wasn't engaging in hatred of or misogyny of women.

He opened a personal email that was NSFW and had to close it real quick. And I have to give a shoutout to the person that edited that video to make it look like he was looking at it for a long time but rushed to close it when he thought he had been caught.

The worse thing here is that he was checking his personal email while he was supposed to be working. That's it.

2 comments:

Paul said...

This is why I don't bother reading Feministing anymore. Although I was pleased to see that, with one very glaring exception, the commentators realized what you did. The one exception pretty much proved she didnt bother reading the article because she assumed that since the Senator was Republican, he OBVIOUSLY must be "anti-choice" except... oh wait... he's not. oops.

Danny said...

I read it simply to see what they are up to and because commentors pointing out things like they did here show me that that are not all complete mindless drones. But mind I would never waste the time or effort to comment there myself. I've learned the hard way that some major feminist blogs just can't handle dissenting thought.

-->