Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So I started wearing glasses....

and so far its not that bad. Last year when I went to the eye doctor (for the first time in who knows how long) I learned I had an astigmatism in my left eye and I got a prescription for reading glasses. Well this year (the script was the same) I was finally able to afford glasses so I took advantage got them while they were still a recommendation and not a requirement (thank goodness for insurance).

Thank goodness other than one coworker making the "You trying to look intelligent now?" joke I've only gotten positive commentary on them. But I'll tell you the one thing that I now have to get over is not taking them off when I come inside. You see this is the first time I've worn any glasses other than sunglasses which I take off when going inside or talking to a person. That's gonna take some time.
-->