Monday, February 8, 2010

I think we have a problem here...

Borrowed from Gotcha Media.



I didn't watch the Super Bowl last night (but I did take the time to talk smack to a buddy of mine that was rooting for the Colts and I told him the Saints were due) and therefore I didn't watch the ads. Well it would seem that I did not miss much over the ads. For some reason advertisers think that violence against men is a problem that needs to be addressed but rather a comic device useful for hocking products.

Yeah nothing makes me want to buy drinks, chips, cars, clothes, etc... like seeing a person, a fellow man no less, being attacked, abused,and hit.


(And I also have to say that in all the rounds of pointing out -isms and offensiveness of last nights ads most people act as if they are trying to keep from using the word misandry...just an observation)
-->