Friday, January 29, 2010

Yatta!!!!

I know I can't be the only person that has ever heard a song but was then not able to identify it for the sake of my soul. It will rack your brain, work your nerves, and torture your soul. I'm still going nuts over the last song I ID'd after a long time thinking about it for a long time. Well I've put another one to rest.

Back when I was in high school there was this one song on the radio I like. It had a nice sounding beat...well the little that I was able to catch of it. For some odd reason it seemed like the only time I would come across it was in the last 10 seconds or so. Meaning no lyrics and only the very end of the beat. I spent a long time trying to ID this song but had no luck and after some time I eventually gave up. Now 14 years later I was watching a show on MTV called "The Buried Life" (its a show about 4 guys who have a list of things to do before they die and for each one they do they help a random person do the same) and this song came up. This time I heard enough of the lyrics to search and Vola!!!! Without further adu I present you "Your Woman" by White Town.



Truthfully the song isn't all that great but as one who hates to be beaten by curiosity I've A LOT of satisfaction out of identifying this song.
-->