Friday, June 19, 2009

52 Weeks (and 200 Posts) Later

Well its been one year since I setup shop here. In the last year I've taken the time to think about and share my perspective with other people in hopes of hearing what other people think and to get my own thoughts straight. So far I think its been good that I did open up my corner here. Yeah I'm not exactly full to the brim with regular readers like other blogs but hey maybe that is the penalty of saying things people don't like and those people not wanting to talk it out.

A lot of the things that I've posted on in the last year are subjects that other people have already been milling over for years but like a Jedi I think its arrogant to think that one can actually outgrow the basics. Whatever happens in the next year I hope to raise my level of consciousness as well as keep my feet grounded in the basics.



(BTW you'll notice that I shortened the name to "Danny's Corner". I didn't change the url so there no need to update links.)

3 comments:

frau sally benz said...

Ummmm that didn't work... http://www.coolfunpics.com/slides/Computer_cake.html

frau sally benz said...

Your comment system is confusing, it deleted my original comment... Anyway, happy blogiversary and enjoy the cake linked.

Danny said...

Thanks a lot. Yeah I just started using this system about a month ago or so and I'm still messing with it but since the comments have dried up as of late there isn't much to test by.

-->