Sunday, May 3, 2009

Well, it is practical....

I'm sure you're are familiar with those reusable bags that you buy at just about any store for a dollar so that you won't be wasting plastic bags everytime you go right? Well after finally getting fed up with the pile up of plastic bags in my house I've decided to switch. Now this isn't some major monumental discovery but I decided to make a post about it because my motivations for doing so are a bit different than the norm and I think said reason may resonate with a lot of people.

I can be very lazy sometimes.

Okay let me explain. Ten reusable bags or a godzillion plastic bags which is easier to deal with? I can have a stack of 10 reusable bags that I can use just about anywhere or I can continue to stockpile plastic shopping bags from all of the different stores I shop in. So long story short along with the obvious environmental benefits of ceasing the use of those old plastic bags.
-->