Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh. That again...

Every year since I've been able to understand its purpose there has been one day of the year that has always been a thorn in my damn side.



Valentine's Day




Personally I've never cared for the day and its been of no use to me whatsoever. Just a day for card makers and florists to score a few extra bucks. But for the empty hearted like myself its just another day on the calendar. An aggrevating day that I wish would just be done with already, but a day nonetheless.


(I'm not trying to rain on the parade of any love birds out there. If you enjoy the day then by all means do so. I'm just saying I don't give a shit about it.)

1 comment:

frau sally benz said...

My guy and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. We think it's rather stupid, actually HAHA. But people expect us to have plans and we like spending time together, so if we end up having some quality time alone together, it's not bad either.

-->