Monday, February 16, 2009

Out of the Office...

Okay my dad is going in for surgery in the next several hours meaning that I'll be out of the office for at least the next few days. In the meantime I'm gonna put up some pics. The first set are from the vacation I took back in December. I went to Alexandria, VA to catch up with some old friends and to pass along my resume. One day during my trip I took the Metro out to Washington D.C and did the tourist thing for the day. The pictures in set one come from a combination of the National Air and Space Museum and the National Archive. The second set of pics are from a snow storm that came through about a month ago. Yeah its only a few inches but this is a big deal around my way.




Snow Storm 2K9
Originally uploaded by Sanguine Dream





Vacation 2008
Originally uploaded by Sanguine Dream



Now I want all you folks to play nice while I'm gone (and if I have wifi I'll be checking up on you!!!!).
-->