Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The home stretch...

Pop Quiz hotshot. You have less that 24 hours left before 2009 starts. For more years than you can probably imagine you have been making resolutions. So what its gonna be this time? What vows, promises, and resolutions have you set for yourself in 2009? I myself plan to:

1. Finally get my finances right to move.

2. At least make an attempt at learning a musical instrument.

3. To make actual progress on designing and getting the tatoo done that I've been thinking of for the last 2-4 years.

3 comments:

frau sally benz said...

What do you want a tattoo of?

I think I'm going to focus on being more honest with myself and actually listening to myself about things. I have a tendency of saying "I should've trusted my gut" so it's about time I start listening to that.

Danny said...

Well I've known for a very long time that I want a tatoo that signifies balance, something I believe is very important. Problem is when you have such a simple idea there are way too many directions you could go with it.

And here's to hoping we make good on our resolutions.

BigFred said...

Danny I think the musical instrument idea is a good one. Might I suggest learning guitar. It's one of the easiest instruments to learn and one of the cheapest (you can buy a brand new guitar for less than $100 and one with an amp for only a little more). I'm maintaining a guitar blog for the purpose of learning, (although I've been playing for longer). If you're interested you can check it out, I'm kind of going through some of the basics (this is to help me and anyone who stumbles across the blog).

-->