Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Don't you hate it when...

...you get a song stuck in your head and not only can you not get it out of your head but you are compelled by some mystic force to constantly listen to said song? Yeah that is what I am going through right now. My current compulsion:


M.I.A. - Paper Planes

Yeah I know I'm a bit behind the times (I think this song was used in the fairly recent movie "Pineapple Express") but oh well. I can't get this damn song out of my head. Hell I'm listening to it right now as I type this post . Pretty much my only recourse is to just let it run its course. If I listen to it enough I should eventually get tired of it and will never want to hear it again...


Edit: Just surfing youtube and I found this:



I suppose this is the "unofficial" dance to go with this song.

3 comments:

frau sally benz said...

I tell you, there's something about this song that does it to everyone I know.

Half of me thinks this song is great, and the other half makes me want to throw my computer out the window. I think the latter is driven by the gun shots and "some I murder, some I let go" part.

By the way, I will soon be completely biting off of your song title posts... but giving you full credit, of course.

Danny said...

Have at it! I'm sure you'll come up with some songs I've never heard before.

lormarie said...

LOL, me too. I even added it to my profile.

-->