Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Can't Deny It. The Way You Move makes me Crazy


Fabolous - I Can't Deny It.
Honestly I don't pay much attention to lyrics in rap music anymore. That has come at the price that I often miss really great lines get dropped. As far as I can tell this is the not the case. But I have to say that the beat is really laid back and that is why I like this song.



Earth, Wind, and Fire (w/ Kenny G on sax) - The Way You Move
It almost as if the sound this particular video keeps fluctuating up and down but I'm sure anyone listening to this song will still recognize it. Big Boi did a cover of this song a few years ago for a good reason. Its a got a good soul sound to it and I thought that the sax would sound odd being mixed in with the other sounds but it blends quite nicely.



Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
I know you are tired of this song and the ungodly amount of spoofs, covers, remixes, and other variations a hit song spawns but I just can't help but still listen to and love this song. And don't act like you still don't listen to it every once in a while either.
-->