Friday, September 26, 2008

Look To the Sky of the Unnatural City as the Angel Falls


System S.F. feat. Anna - Look To the Sky (Original)
This is another song from the music series Dance Dance Revolution. Yes I am a big fan of the music and I even used to play before I hurt my back. Needless to say I have a lot of music from that series so there will be more of it in future posts. And like most songs from DDR there are several mixes of this track. Be sure to check them out.



Kenji Kawaii - Unnatural City
This is used in the open segment of the second Patlabor movie. If you are not familiar with the Patlabor movies but you like movies with heavy political themes then you should really give this one a go. While I have seen all three movies I'm not familiar with the tv series. I'll have to go look that up...



Ayla - Angelfalls
I've been a fan of electronic music for a long time and this has to be one of my favorites. I'm not sure if this is the official video for the song or not but the video is not important, the song is.
-->