Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No good deed...

Get the fuck out of here. You mean to tell me that after all this hype has been built up for The Watchmen movie and now FOX wants to claim copyright control over the movie?

More than likely Warner Bros. will give FOX a bag of money and all will be well in the universe. This is proof that its all about the money. FOX could have done said something sooner but that would be too much like oooohhhh DEFENDING YOUR PROPERTY!!!!

Damn money grubbing bastards...

3 comments:

rachelcervantes said...

No good deed, indeed.

This is not related to this post, Danny, but I wanted to publicly apologize to you for getting on your case inappropriately on another blog. I didn't read the entire thread carefully and jumped in with both feet.

I apologize. It was careless and wrong of me to go off half-cocked. This is not an excuse, but I offer as an explanation that it's a topic I'm fairly passionate about. As I said, no excuse, but hopefully it will show why I was so....overzealous.

Danny said...

Like I said on Renee's spot its all good. What counts is that we can brush the dirt of ourselves and keep on going.

rachelcervantes said...

You're very kind, Danny, but when I screw up, I own it. Thanks for understanding.

-->