Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The love thieves enjoy the silence of politiks in a mad world...


Depeche Mode - The Love Thieves
Depeche Mode is a group that I honestly didn't not listen to that much until about 2 years ago. And boy have I missed out on some good stuff. This song is one of the current tunes twirling around in my head.



Lacuna Coil - Enjoy the Silence
After listening to this song a few times and then looking it up I learned that this is a redux (is that the right word) of a past Depeche Mode song by the same name. I really like both versions of it.



Coldpay - Politik
Another group I just recently started to like (their cover of the Bond Theme "You Only Live Twice" by Nancy Sinatra is what hooked me). I know it sounds like I must live in a cave to have missed so much cool music. All I can say is that there is an insane amount of music out there so short of being a DJ how can I possibly keep up with it all. Note: I'm pretty sure this is not the original video to this song (assuming it has one) but pay attention to the lyrics and images anyway. If a fan did this then they should get a gold star.



Gary Jules - Mad World
When I first heard this on an ad for the Xbox 360 game Gears of War I rushed for my pc to figure out the name of the song. After a few minutes of looking around on Adtunes (a forum centered around identifying songs) I found the information on another pretty song.

1 comment:

frau sally benz said...

OMG, I need to try this Adtunes thing! I'm always hearing songs and wondering what they are and where to find them.

-->