Monday, August 18, 2008

I wanna get funky for Christ because I Kissed a Girl on the Southside...


Someone at work showed me this one today. I understand that churches are trying make things interesting in order to attract younger practitioners but I didn't know anyone was thinking this far out of the box. But considering that fact that it has been ordained that the The Electric Slide is to played at every wedding, high school dance, and family reunion until the end of time I can say I'm not too surprised. Whatever gets them into the pews I suppose...




For the life of me if I ever recall the blog that I saw this on today while on my lunch break I'm going to send them an email bomb. But seriously this is a very addictive song. Honestly I've never heard this song before until I saw this parody vid but now that I've heard it it is now in my head and it will be a while before I can get it out of my head. And speaking of it being a parody I have to say that I think its pretty funny.

Edit:Found it!



Oh this one? I've known about this song for years. I just needed a third song title so that I could link them into a title for this post. And it is a pretty cool song. Moby and Gwen Stefani, you can't miss. Haven't much out of the two of them lately...

1 comment:

frau sally benz said...

FYI, this has got to be one of the best titles for a post ever.

And the Katy Perry parody - f'n awesome!

-->