Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Because I've got anime on the brain right now...

The kids on America's Best Dance Crew wish they had it like this. The song is the closing theme to a series called The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

If the The Crow had been done originally in Japan and then brought to the states (a la The Ring) Eric Draven would have been played by the lead singer of Buck Tick. This is the video to their song Dress. It's the opening theme to the anime Trinity Blood. Edit:How could I possibly forget to mention how attractive that lead singer is. There's just something dreamy about him...

And if you don't remember anything else about anime music remember this: Kanno Yohko is Goddess. The first time I recall hearing her voice was for Voices, the main theme to the anime Macross Plus.

Is there more anime music out there? Most certainly but its almost 2am and brotha has to work tomorrow. But believe me when I say I'll mention it again someday.
-->