Friday, July 18, 2008

Because I like to get my game on...

Even though E3 (thats Electronic Entertainment Expo) has been changed up so that it focuses more on the developers than fans I'd still like to go. There are quite of few games showing up there that I would love to get my hands on.


Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (Nintendo DS)- I admit that I'm not an old school Castlevania fan but when the style changed with Symphony of the Night (one of the hardest PSX titles to find these days) I was hooked. And most interesting of all the hero is a heroine that is not all magic based like most women in the Castlevania universe. Now if only I would get around to finishing Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin...

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Multiple systems) - You know how anyone that is a fan of Star Wars has always had the inner desire to just kick all kinds of ass with a lightsaber? It looks like game developers have finally caught the hint. It seems that there will be no choosing the light or dark side in this game you are just a straight up dark jedi (you are an apprentice of Darth Vader himself) and you get to kill lots and lots of things. I get the feeling that while this game may not win any awards it definitely satisfy a long time desire of Star Wars fans everywhere. It may be finally time to get an Xbox 360.

Sinking Island (Nintendo DS) - All I've seen of this is from a few trailers but it looks like it may be interesting. You play has a detective trying to solve a murder. You have 10 suspects and only 3 days to unravel the truth. Why three days? Because the island that you're on is slowing sinking into the ocean.

Fallout 3, Red Faction: Guerrilla, A new Prince of Persia, and so much more. If good stuff like this keeps coming out I may have to get hardcore about gaming again.
-->