Thursday, June 19, 2008

My first post

For the last several months I've been thinking about trying to start blogging. Hell everyone else is doing it so why not me? If I'm good at it I'll be come will known and if I suck then I can fade away quietly.

Seriously the reason for this blog is me to share the thoughts in my head and possibly get some feedback. I really don't intend to focus too much on one subject. Just like any person I have thoughts on race relations, gender relations, music, books, and lots of other things.

So just sit back and enjoy the ride. And one more thing I'm new to blogging so don't be surprised if you see sudden changes as I get used to it.

1 comment:

Renee said...

"I'd really like to know where she got this conclusion from. But one thing I've seen for sure is that there are feminists out there that won't think twice about securing as many women/girl-only privileges and protections as they can no matter how many men/boys they destroy."

Forcing someone to own their privileges is not the same thing as destroying them. In a more equal world those that have undearned advantages today simply would not have them but that does not mean that they are reduced any way as a person, just their ability to exploit. BTW I hate the term angry feminist as it implies that women don't have anything legitimate to be upset about.

-->